Marketing Lexicon & Technical Terms
“Complicated technical terms explained in a simple and understandable way”.
In the MingoVersum® marketing terms lexicon we explain technical terms that are used in the blog or other places on our website. Of course, our main focus is on the different components of YouTube marketing and search engine optimization. In addition, common internet marketing buzzwords, tools and Google products are introduced & described.
Our marketing lexicon is constantly being expanded and updated at regular intervals. However, since the Internet is constantly changing, it may happen that information is no longer up to date. In such cases we ask you for a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- What is meant by the term media?
- The term social media explained
- The AIDA formula explained l
- Company logo
- Vlog- what is it?
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- What is a community?
- What is acquisition l
- Banner? What is it?
- What is a blog?
Understanding the term “positioning
The term “Quick & Dirty” quickly explained
Ranking, what is it?
- What is branding?
- Content briefly explained
- The web
- The term design
- What is a funnel
- Influencer?what is it?
- The Internet appearance explained
- What is cold calling?
- What is a brand explained simply?
- How to understand brand awareness?
- Brand message?
- How can I understand “network”
- What does “user” mean?
- Online marketing agencies
- Online marketing consulting. For what?
Perfectionism is overrated, that what aims is the impact & reach of the community. Attention is the new currency.